Wednesday, April 29

i'm back

| | 0 comments













so today i tried playing with slr, well it's kind of awkward cause i barely know what the settings are actually for. i usually set it as auto so i dont have to think so long lol! i tried to learn one by one how to set brightness, contrast, iso, change filters and so on, making my design as an object. well you know all my life i have been loving things colorful, messy, crowded. precisely, im very much into art things. my short-3-year-period-to-learn-thing time puts me in a big dilemma whether to start focusing on visual communication or business. im totally confused!!!!!!

tomorrow is my last day wearing a dark blue skirt to school and sit on the same position, with the same friends, the last day to see the boring classroom white board (well ignore the possibility of not graduating). i don't know if i have to be sad cause my class may not be this complete anymore or to be happy cause i am free school at least in 2 months which i really can't wait for. i want to cry out loud together with my close friends so dramatically, although i really think i won't be in the same class with them anymore, i still can't feel the sadness. probably because it is just the last 2 days but i don't know. i really have great friends in my class, you know they like to tease me for being so tanned or short or playing with my name, the moment which i will miss the most. i love every single one of them like so much and
t o b e c o n t i n u e d

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Popular Posts

Le writer

My photo
A music makes me flashback to the nostalgia.

Blogger templates

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance