Tuesday, April 29

CONTRAST

| | 0 comments





Cheers to the scorching hot weather! It was so hot that i was losing so much ion. Sweating like a horse but it was fun to do a photoshoot in that kind of weather and a picturesque place. Well, maybe for this time's photos i have a whole new theme. i just found so many effects of my own on Photoshop! I have been playing with my favorite software lately and for the photos above, i decided to use my contrast effect. Been working on the levels and curves. (this is how i usually kill my damp day; on a tip of finger!) While usually i try to brighten them, instead for this time, i just set the theme to a more contrast effect. The original photos are actually so good and in fact i really don't have to edit the brightness anymore as the sun reflection was so nice that my skin in every photos looks literally brightened! But despite the reflection effect, i'm still in love with this contrast effect for real. Perhaps i will be using it for more photos onwards. 
Anyway, im loving the idea of the flying hair by Lusti!
xxx

Stripy red top: Forever 21
Inner dark oliver green tank top: H&M
Snapback: Forever 21
Photographed by @lustimilentania
Venue: Sam's

This is my favorite spring fashion show! Check it out and keep updating to my blog as there will be preview of my inspired clothing idea onwards :]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Popular Posts

Le writer

My photo
A music makes me flashback to the nostalgia.

Blogger templates

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance